If you cannot stomach the bitter earthy taste of magic mushroom, then you will be happy to know that you can make chocolate mushroom treats that will taste divine.
To make magic mushroom chocolate you only require a few ingredients and some household kitchen equipment. In this article you will discover how to make your own delicious chocolate shroom edibles.
Why Magic Mushroom Chocolates?
Magic mushroom chocolates are easier and quicker to make than are cannabis edibles. There is no decarboxylation process for preparing magic mushrooms. You can eat your magic mushrooms fresh, fried, or dried and still feel the full effects. Also, here are no tricky processes or maths involved in making your magic mushroom chocolate treats. Mushroom chocolates already have a delicious nutty flavour too. So, you would not even need to add nuts to enjoy a delicious nutty taste.
- Chocolate bars, chocolate chips, or baking chocolate
- 1.5g or less of dried psilocybin mushrooms
- Lecithin (optional – for lubricating your chocolate)
- A silicone mould (such as an ‘animal mould’ for chocolate or candy)
- A bowl or Pyrex measuring cup
- A saucepan and lid
- A coffee grinder
- An oven
- A microwave oven (optional – for melting the chocolate)
1. Use a coffee grinder to grind your dried magic mushrooms until you have been left with a light and fluffy powder.
2. Melt your chocolate by placing it inside a Pyrex measuring cup (a container) with 3 to 4cm of water in it. Keep the container from the bottom of the saucepan. Or you can use a microwave to melt the chocolate in a suitable container whilst being careful not to burn it.
3. Mix your dried magic mushrooms into the chocolate. Add some of the powder and stir it in the mix and repeat until all the powder is fully mixed in. Ensure the chocolate remains liquid and that it is not too thick (you can add a tiny bit more warm water if needed).
4. Let your shroom chocolates cool but remain liquid. Then pour into moulds. If the chocolate is too thick you can use a spoon to transfer the chocolate into the moulds.
5. Cool your shroom chocolates by leaving them out at room temperature. Then once cooled, you can put the mould in your fridge and let it become solid. Note that the sugar may rise to the surface if you cool your shroom chocolates in the fridge.